The Division 2 – Weapons Talents
Talents are of 3 kinds: active, passive and holster.
Active talents are activated by some kind of action and sometimes have a requirement. Holster are like active ones, but they are only active while the weapon is in the holster or equipped. The Passives are always active on this weapon.
Unfortunately, it is not yet clear if talents can be re-rolled or only certain types of weapons get certain talents.
Click to zoom-in this image or please view a list below:
- First Blood (8x or higher scope): First Shot fired from a full magazine has increased body damage
- Preservation (5 shields or more): Killing an enemy repairs 5% armor over 3s. Headshot kills improves the repair
- Frenzy (4 shields or less): Reloading from empty grants +25% weapon damage and +25% rate of fire for 10s
- Eyeless: Deal +10% weapon damage to blinded enemies
- Perpetuation (5 or more batteries): Headshot kills grant +5% skill duration for 5s
- Killer (5 or more crosshairs): Killing an enemy with a critical hit grants +50% critical hit chance for 5s
- Ranger (4 or less batteries): Every 10m you are from the target grants +2% weapon damage
- Vindictive (4 or less crosshairs): Killing an enemy with a status effect applied grants all group members within 15m +20% critical hit chance for 10s
- Measured: The top half of the magazine has a +15% rate of fire and -20% weapon damage. The bottom half of the magazine has -25% rate of fire and +20% weapon damage
- Unhinged: Receive +10% weapon damage at the cost of -50% weapon handling
- On Empty (4 or more shields): Reloading from empty grants +30% weapon handling for 10s
- Pummel (4 or more crosshairs): 3 consecutive body shot kills refills the magazine and grants +50% weapon damage for 7s
- Spike: (5 or more batteries): Headshot kills grant +25% skill damage for 10s
- Breadbasket (5 or more crosshairs): Landing body shots adds a stack of bonus +5% headshot damage to the next headshot for 10s. Max stack is 10
- Strained (5 or less crosshairs): +10% critical hit damage is gained for every 5% of your armor that is depleted
- Close & Personal (5 or more crosshairs): Killing a target within 7m grants +35% weapon damage for 5s.
- Lucky Shot: Magazine capacity is increased by 1%. Missed shots from cover have a 25% chance to return to the magazine.
- Stable: +15% Stability
- Distance: +15% Optimal range
- Accurate: +15% Accuracy
- Allegro: +10% rate of fire
- Fast Hands: Critical hits add a stack of 3% reload speed bonus (max stack is 20)
- Extra: +20% magazine capacity
- Jazz Hands: +10% reload speed
- Sadist: Deal: +10% weapon damage to bleeding enemies
- Optimized: +15% weapon handling
- Ignited: Deal +10% weapon damage to burning enemies
- In Rhythm: Enemy kills can reduce active skill cooldowns (while equipped)
- Cannon: This weapon increases throwing distance by 10% (while equipped)
- Overlap: This weapon’s handling talent is applied to the currently active weapon (while holstered)
- Greased: This weapon increases weapon swap speed by 10% (while holstered)
- Rooted: All skill damage and healing is increased by 25% for 25s. Buff is lost when exiting cover. Can occur once per 60s. (while equipped and in cover)
- Everlasting: This weapon regenerates ammo while in cover (while holstered)