The Division 2 Specializations
Once you reach level 30 in Division 2 and finish you very last mission, 3 Specializations become available for you. Each one of them has it’s won skill tree that can be unlocked with points.
So how can you earn those points? By doing certain missions and activities. 160 points in total can be distributed among a specialization, but they are specific and do not transfer among a specialization. It is possible to respect the points without any cost at any time.
You can change specializations only at the quartermaster. One character can have all specializations. In the first year there will be three more specializations released.
Below you can see a skill tree that shows what skills are required to unlock certain sub skills.
Signature weapon: TAC-50 C Rifle
Special Weapon Talent:
- .50 BMG Rounds: Shots penetrate through all but the heaviest armored targets.
- On the way through targets is capable of detonating Weakpoints.
- A decompression shockwave from any hit target damages other nearby hostiles for up to 400 Damage.
- The Drone skill “Tactician” unlocked.
- You get Flashbang Grenades.
- Special armor kit that only repairs 50% but then removes status effects and increases resistance to blood, poison and burn for 20 seconds.
- .50 Caliber Ammo Acquisition (No Cost?): Enemy headshot kills may drop signature weapon ammo, for the TAC-50 C Rifle. Except when firing the rifle itself.
Group Signature Ammo Supply (Cost 5): Kills with signature weapon may drop signature weapon ammo for all group or raid members.
Signature Weapon Damage: Increased Signature weapon damage
Tier 1: 25%, Cost 10
Tier 2: 57%, Cost 10
Tier 3: 96%, Cost 10
Tier 4: ?%, Cost ?
- Sharpshooters 93R (Cost: 10): A 3-round busrt fire weapon for hectic close encouters. the ideal companion for when the situation calls for rapid fire and high mobility.
- This Is My Rifle: Increased Rifle damage, enabling the sharpshooter a tool for mobile encounters. Tier 1: +5%, 5 points. Tier 2: +10%, 5 points. Tier 3: +15%, 5 points.
** Digital Scope (Cost: 5, requires Tier 1 of This is my Rifle): Digital aiming device for long top rails
Signature weapon: Crossbow – Explosive bolts
- Explosive Bolts: Bolts detonate after a brief timer with damage to the surrounding area.
- Mender Seeker Mine skill unlocked.
- You get Fragmentation Grenades.
Signature weapon: M32A1 Multi-shot Grenade Launcher
- M406 HE Grenades: Powerful 40x46mm grenade with a 5m blast radius.
- The Artillery Turret skill unlocked.
- You get Incendiary Grenades.