How to create Clans in The Division 2
In the Division 2 you can create player clans up to 50 accounts and each having up to 4 characters in them. In-game clans can be created after recruiting Grace Larson in the White House to your Base of Operations. Just keep in mind that for the progression system you need at least 4 players in a clan.
Clans communicate over 2 voice channels. A maximum of 25 people can be added into one. To inform everyone about the activity and progression there is a clan feed available.
Once a clan complete certain objectives they receive awards. There is also a progression system for clans. What is more, a player can search a clan that favor certain activities (PvP / PvE / both) or times they are online and etc.
If you want to search for specific clans you can search them by name, by clans that your friends joined or by setting specific parameters for your search :
- Activities: PvE / PvP / both
- Most Active Times: the most active time for a clan
- Atmosphere: Relaxed / Focused on a certain activity / Competitive
- Mic Requirement: microphone required / not required
- Language: Primary language used in a clan
- Region: Geographical location
Creating a clan
If you want to create your own can, you need to create it’s insignia, choose a 4 – 15 letters name and a tag of 3 capital letters. Later you will get access to more styling options to your insignia.
The next thing you need to select is if your clan is open, meaning that it can be found on search and everyone can join it. If you choose that your clan is invite only, it means that is searchable, but players have to apply for joining in. If you select a private clan option, it won’t be found on search and can only be joined by players that receives an invite from clan leaders.
There are 4 player ranks in a clan:
- Commander: is a clan founder and he has access to all clan functions and settings
- Lieutenant: can invite players to join a clan, reviews their applications, promote, demote and moderate the clan feed
- Agent: has the ability to invite other players
- Recruit: a new player that has restricted access to administrative functions
Through ranks clans get progress and earn CXP – Clan XP (CXP). A total of 30 ranks can be reached by a clan.
A reward cache can be reached by a clan every week as a project. If you reach the minimum, it gives a guaranteed reward for everyone in a clan in form of the bronze cache. To reach silver and gold level, resulting in even better rewards, the clan should earn more CXP. Once silver and gold levels are completed, the clan gets a significant amount of CXP.
Special clan quarters can be found in the east wing of the White House. Each week the TOP3 CXP contributors are displayed there.
To pick up your weekly rewards go to the clan stash.
You will also find a special vendor there that can be upgraded through leveling the clan up. And as the vendor levels up, you are able to buy better and better items here. At certain levels you can even unlock the ability to buy custom head gear which has the clan insignia on it. How cool is that?
There are a total of 30 levels. But we can only provide you with partial data now. Please see below:
- Level 1: ?
- Level 2: ?
- Level 3: ?
- Level 4: ?
- Level 5: ?
- Level 6: ?
- Level 7: ?
- Level 8 (17’645’900 CXP): Additional Insignia Borders
- Level 9: Upgrade Bounty Board
- Level 10: Grade Tier 2 (?)
- Level 11: Weekly Cache Slots upgrade
- Level 12: Clan Vendor upgrade
- Level 13: Additional Insignia Borders
- Level 14: Bounty Board upgrade
- Level 15: ?
- Level 16: ?
- Level 17: ?
- Level 18: ?
- Level 19: ?
- Level 20: ?
- Level 21: ?
- Level 22: ?
- Level 23: ?
- Level 24: ?
- Level 25: ?
- Level 26: ?
- Level 27: ?
- Level 28: ?
- Level 29: ?
- Level 30: ?