Hyenas Faction in The Division 2 game
Everything you need to know about the Hyenas faction while playing the Division 2. Scroll down below and get to know your enemy.
The Hyenas faction background story is unknown.
Weapon: Assault Rifle
- The Hyenas Assault archetype usually fights from behind cover, and moves cover-to-cover to avoid enemy fire.
The Hyenas are a well-armed, but disorganized faction. And they look like they maybe raided military surplus stores or something as Odessa Sawyer says.
- The Hyenas Controller archetype deploys remote controlled explosive cars from behind cover.
- If you want to kill a Controller, the most effective way to do that is by destroying the Controller’s backpack.
Don’t discount a Controller as he might be delivering a block of C4 to your cover position, says Odessa Sawyer.
Weapon: Sub Machine Gun
- The Hyenas Thrower archetype fires a tear gas grenade launcher from range.
- To damage the Thrower try destroying the ammo pouch. This also forces him to use their sidearm.
As Manny Ortega states, Throwers aren’t finding grenade launchers in military surplus stores, or even raided SWAT storage. Certainly not in the numbers that they’re in possession of. They’ve got to have another source for that kind of hardware.
Turned a corner to find two of these guys with their turrets set up and thought to myself, “Nope nope nope”. Ended up rolling out three EMPs and sprinting up on them with a shotty. I do not feel charitable when it comes to the idea of getting killed byt a machine. – Agent Kelso
- The Hyenas Engineer archetype sets up and attempts to repair turrets when they are damaged.
- To prevent Engineer from deploying turrets, you need to destroy it’s backpack.
- If you want an Engineer to expose himself, you can do that by damaging a deployed turret as he then attempts to repair it.
- While facing down his enemies with a sidearm, The Hyenas Shield archetype takes cover behind a massive riot shield.
- Destroying the shield is not a mission impossible, but quite difficult indeed.
- Aiming for the feet can cause the Shield to stagger.
- A Small window is a a vulnerability, but allows for visibility as well.
According to Agent Kelso, these ones are the most annoying sons of bitches he’s ever came across.
- Misty (Controller)
- Coyote (Sniper, Boss of Jefferson Trade Center mission): “Bad thing never dies and if it dies it is not necessary”. Original quote: “Cosa mala nunca muere y si muere no hace falta.”